Apply Online NABARD Vacancy 2015 : National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has announce notification for the recruitment of 85 Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi) vacancies. Eligible Applicant may apply online from 08-10-2015 to 30-10-2015. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given under…
Total Posts: 85
Posts Name: Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi)
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 01 Post
2. Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana: 05 Posts
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 01 Post
4. Assam (Dev. Assistant – Hindi): 01 Post
5. Bihar: 05 Posts
6. Chhattisgarh: 05 Posts
7. Gujarat: 04 Posts
8. Head Office, Mumbai: 09 Posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 01 Post
10. Jammu & Kashmir: 01 Post
11. Jharkhand: 04 Posts
12. Karnataka (includes one vacancy at BIRD, Mangalore): 08 Posts
13. Madhya Pradesh: 06 Posts
14. Manipur: 01 Post
15. Meghalaya: 01 Post
16. Mizoram: 01 Post
17. Nagaland: 01 Post
18. New Delhi: 02 Posts
19. Odisha: 07 Posts
20. Rajasthan: 05 Posts
21. Tamil Nadu: 07 Posts
22. Tripura: 01 Post
23. Uttar Pradesh: 07 Posts
24. Uttarakhand: 01 Post
Age: Applicant age should be between 18-35 years as on 31-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicant possess Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 50% marks for Development Assistant, Graduation with minimum 50% marks Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subject for Development Assistant (Hindi) with Knowledge of Computer operation.
Selection Process: Applicant will be selected based on online exam & interview
Application Fee: Ur (unreserved) Applicant have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST applicant) through online.
How to Apply: Interested applicant may apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 08-10-2015 to 30-10-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicant should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
1. Log on through the website www.nabard.org.
2. Click on “Career” —> “Advertisement for Recruitment of Development Assistants”.
3. Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 08-10-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 30-10-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30-10-2015.
Date of Online Test: November/ December 2015.
For other details like reservation of posts, scheme of examination and other information click on the link given under…
Click here to Apply Online