What should you eat for fair and healthy skin for baby, it’s mostly depends on genes of parent and grand parent of baby, why some born dark skin color and some fair or white. but you can ensure a healthy skin baby with these foods.
- Tomatoes – The antioxidant lycopene in tomatoes helps build our skin’s natural protection against radiation and sun damage.In the heat of the summer having fresh tomato juice with mint can be a cooling and healthy refreshment for the entire family!
- Deep sea fatty fishes such as tuna, salmon and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids,”. These essential fatty acids help to repair cell membranes, which in turn help to ensure your baby’s skin elasticity.
- Carrots – Why: The beta-carotene in carrots protects the skin in a similar way to tomatoes, it plays an essential role in eye health and immune system functions. Steamed, roasted, raw or juiced! Great for the whole family!
- Kale – Best source of nutrients for lutein and zeaxanthin as well as vitamins A and C (vital for skin health). These compounds absorb and neutralize free radicals from our environment such as UV light (even the ones that get through sunscreens. Raw in salads, chopped in dips and sauces, lightly stir fried or juiced with a banana makes a perfect smoothie.
- Avocado is a fruit that is known to be rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. Both these vitamins are known for their antioxidant properties. Vitamin C also helps in reducing inflammation and is essential for collagen production in the body. The production of collagen in turn improves your baby’s skin tone.
- Walnuts – Contains the most amount of omega-3 fatty acids called alpha-linoleic acid. Deficiency in this compound can result in dry skin, scaling and may exacerbate eczema. Raw by itself, crushed or ground in natural yogurt or in bliss balls. Can mix ground nuts into soups at the time of serving.
- Citrus peel (organic zest)- It contains the substance limonene which is found only in the oil in the zest and provides nutrients for the skin that aids UV protection of the skin. Grate and mix with coconut oil, season and marinate meats and veggies or add to stir fries.
- Cocoa – Cocoa will help rehydrate the skin due to their antioxidant properties (cocoa flavanols compounds). Without sufficiently hydrated skin, the skins protective function is diminished. hot cocoa drinks, cakes
- Cherries and berries – Cherries and berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries, are amongst the highest antioxidant – containing fruits. Antioxidants help to prevent premature ageing by reducing the damaging effects caused by free radicals.
बच्चे के लिए निष्पक्ष और स्वस्थ त्वचा के लिए आपको क्या खाना चाहिए, यह ज्यादातर माता-पिता और बच्चे के भव्य माता-पिता के जीन पर निर्भर करता है कि कुछ जन्मजात गहरे रंग और कुछ गोरा या गोरा क्यों होता है। लेकिन आप इन खाद्य पदार्थों के साथ एक स्वस्थ त्वचा वाले बच्चे को सुनिश्चित कर सकते हैं।