Baba ramdev patanjali products / medicine distributorship and patanjali franchise details. Patanjali Ayurved Limited is an Indian FMCG(Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company. Located in the industrial area of Haridwar, the company manufactures mineral and herbal products/medicines.
It has also manufacturing units in Nepal under the trademark Nepal Gramudhyog and imports majority of herbs in India from Himalayas of Nepal. According to CLSA and HSBC, Patanjali is the fastest growing FMCG company in India. It is valued at ₹3,000 crore and some predict revenues of ₹5,000 crore for the fiscal 2015–16.
How to Apply for Patanjali Franchise / Distribution Business
Patanjali products categories
Nutrition and Supplements:
It comprises of chyawanprash, badam pak, power vita, ghee, honey, fruit juices, health drinks such as aloe vera juice, amla juice and etc.
It has biscuits, spices, herbal tea, murabba, jam, candy, soan papdi, noodles, flakes, all ration items such as rice, lentils, gram flour, oil and of course cookie gifts delivered at home
This category has a large number of ayurvedic medicines to suffice various health issues.
It includes incense sticks, dish wash bar and herbal gulal.
It carries Patanjali products meant for skin, eye, hair, body, dental care and toiletries.
Books and media:
Patanjali offers several books, CDs and DVDs to spread awareness of yoga, pranayam and Ayurveda.
NOTE: All products are complete with their own labeling.
Ramdev Patanjali Store Franchise Cost
- Shop Area Investment: Around 300 to 2,000 sq.ft
- Investment : Around Rs 7 -70 lakh
- Break Even : Around 2-3 years.
- Expansion plan : 10000 Stores
You could apply for their mega store franchise at http://patanjaliayurved.org/vendor-supplier.html
10 Reasons why you should be associated with Patanjali Products Franchise
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is perhaps the fastest growing firm in India with annual revenues reportedly at more than Rs 3,000 crore. Ramdev is reported to have said in one of the interviews that he expects to take the revenue to Rs 10000 crore.
- Credit Lyonnais observes that most of Patanjali products are available at an attractive discount to competition. The company sources products directly from farmers and cuts on middlemen to boost profits. It makes 25% operating profit. This is the difference between total income and expenditure.
- Patanjali Food and Herbal Park was established in 2009 under the food park scheme of the Indian government.
- Patanjali products are sold through three types of medical centres. These include Patanjali Chikitsalaya which are clinics along with doctors, Patanjali Arogya Kendra which are health and wellness centres and Swadeshi Kendra, non-medicine outlets.
- The group has 16,000 exclusive outlets across India. They plan to grow to 1,50,000 outlets in next few years. They also distribute through general retail stores. Patanjali distributorship has been in great demand across the country.
- The brand has also recently launched 15 mega stores, which are opened in metro cities mainly. They have a plan to open 150 more mega stores in the near future. It entails an investment of around Rs 80-90 lakh and about 3,000 sq.ft area is required. The mega stores are big, convenient and cater to the need of the metro consumers. These centres are going to generate franchise opportunities for interested franchisees.
- Patanjali has 6,000 franchisee stores. Retailers told CLSA that their average gross turnover is Rs 25,000 every day. Profit margins for retailers are 10-20% across product categories.
- Patanjali has followed a unique word of mouth publicity model and the entire revenue is without any advertising. Patanjali Dealership is also sought after by entrepreneurs for the sales potential it promises.
- The company is privately held and profitable. The revenue for 2014-15 of Patanjali Ayurved is bigger than Jyothi Laboratories, the maker of Ujaala and Emami. These brands have been in business for decades.
- Patanjali, which had a turnover of Rs 5000 crore, is now eyeing at doubling its revenue in the immediate years to come.
Patanjali Ayurveda Franchise Opportunities in India
We have other retail and dealership opportunities to perfectly suit your investment levels incase you are unable to get a patanjali franchise in India.
Contact details of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,
Village – Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura, Laksar Road, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.
Pin code – 249404
Phone – 01334-240008
Fax – 01334-265370
Patanjali franchise distributorship business opportunity is a profitable and rewarding option for individuals looking for a retail based service franchise opportunity. Analyse and decide whether this business opportunity fits you as per your skills, experience, interest, and knowledge.
Everyone in the town is quite excited to promoted Patanjali Ayurved Ltd products promoted by Baba Ramdev. These products are naturally manufactured from the available ingredients required without any colour, flavours in it. This is the reason why many people have started liking the products and consuming them on daily basis for an effective diet plan.
How to start Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. Franchise Distributorship Dealership process online
Founder Baba Ramdev along with medical ayurved practitioner Acharya Balkrishna have started an initiative to bring natural remedies for people at lower costs. One of the significance of these products stands is their relation of herbal products with Ayurveda and Yoga products from https://www.youryogashop.co.uk/.
Coming to the dealership and distributorship process within your city and state, the franchise is open to all applicants of India. Initially you will need the following requirements as a part of the normal process:
– A retail space covering required area for all products in display
– A laptop / computer with proper internet connection for maintaining product balance sheets
– A wooden table or chair
Initially your financial control and ability to invest in the business will be considered as a key part of approval process from Patanjali Ayurved team. Your ITR history shall be considered as well in giving you approval from them once they review your application.
There are two versions of application form available for download – Hindi version and English version. One can download the PDF version of the application, fill the details as required, enclosed the attached documents that are required and send it to their address for further review and approval process.
Details of Franchise Distributorship Dealership Application form of Patanjali Products
In order to apply for Patanjali Products Dealership / Distributorship process, you need to fill the application form by depositing Rs.200/- as token fee through Net Banking mode / IMPS / NEFT payment and provide the official transaction number to obtain the application form.
Alternatively you can also pay online using the below link and get the application form by instantly giving your details over the official email.
Patanjali Overseas Dealership / Distributorship Process, Details and Application online
In constant efforts to expand the Swadeshi goods supply to Foreign nationals, Patanjali Ayurved has come up with Overseas requests of Dealership and Distributorship within different countries. Here the goods are directly sent from Haridwar manufacturing center to the location where individuals have opened the store.
Many Non-Residential Indians (NRI) staying abroad usually get affected and don’t get the supply of Patanjali products which are regularly available here in India. We have mentioned the list of following countries where Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is looking for eligible dealership / distributorship requests as per high demand:
1. United States of America (USA)
5. United Arab Emirates (UAE)
6. Entire Middle East regions
7. Australia and New Zealand
8. United Kingdom (UK) – London
10. Japan and South Korea
Apart from the above listed countries, individuals are also eligible to open store anywhere in the world based on their financial stability.
If interested, please send in your requests as soon as possible for further consideration. Application Fees for Overseas process is Rs.400/- per head.
Pay with Patanjali Overseas Application Fees Online Payment Here:
Application Fees applicable is Rs.300/- per head for individuals interested in opening Overseas store. After you pay the application fees, kindly send the transaction reference number to the official and we will send you the application form within 1 Business day of receiving the fees online.
What is the option of investment and margin of profit for Patanjali Ayurved Ltd Distributorship
This is an important consideration to keep it in mind while mentioning the amount in the form. It is important because an inappropriate knowledge of cost would highly become a factor of approval / disapproval.
At a city level, an ideal amount would be Rs.2.00 lakhs, however it changes based on the demands of products at customer level as well. At tehsil / village level, an ideal amount would be Rs.1.00 lakhs per investment. When you start working at district level, the ideal option turns out to be as high as Rs.5.00 lakhs per investment. However it could change depending upon the prospects of business and line of expectations of selling the products.
Regarding the margin of profit – It is as simple as having the higher returns for each product you sell.
As of now, the commission stands out to be 20 percent for each product sold.
So you can easily make Rs.20 to Rs.1000 per product sold of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. For example – A product costing Rs.100 would give Rs.20 profit to your business. Similarly there are wide range of products available to make you earn as high as Rs.2000 in one product!
Contact Details of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. Products Franchise Distributorship
Please find the contact address below to submit your distributorship dealership application form to process your approval for the same. Along with the application form, please attach your previous year Income Tax Return (ITR) document and bank account balance sheets to the following address below:
Patanjali Ayurved Limited – Unit III
Patanjali Food and Herbal Park,
Village – Padartha, P.O. Dhanpura,
Laksar Road, Haridwar – 249404, Uttarakhand,
Phone number: 1800-180-4108 or try this: 01334-240008
Let us know if you need any help.
Patanjali Products Distributorship Dealership Available Cities and State
Please find the list of states and cities of available dealership for the same:
1. Gujarat – Surat, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Valsad, Navsari, Bhuj, Gandhinagar
2. Rajasthan – Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur
3. Maharashtra – Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Thane, Akola, Amravati, Ahmednagar, Pune, Dhule, Satara, Kolhapur, Jalgaon, Nandurbar
4. West Bengal – Kolkata, Howrah, Siliguri, Purulia, North 24 Parganas
5. Uttar Pradesh (UP) – Varanasi, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Aurangabad, Agra, Kanpur, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mathura, Meerut, Bareilly
6. Jharkhand – Jamshedpur, Ranchi
7. Bihar – Patna, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Bhagalpur
8. Goa – Panaji
9. Assam – Guwahati, Nagaon
10. Punjab – Amritsar, Ludhiana
11. Andhra Pradesh (AP) – Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada
12. Karnataka – Bangalore, Mysore, Belgaum, Coimbatore
13. Kerala – Alappuzha, Thrissur, Trivandrum
14. Odisha – Bhubaneswar
15. Chhattisgarh – Raipur
16. New Delhi – South Delhi, North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
17. Madhya Pradesh (MP) – Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Indore
19. Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichy, Vellore
20. Telangana – Hyderabad
21. Haryana – Gurgaon, Ambala
22. Himachal Pradesh
If you any help in regards to dealership request, or approval problems in associated with the process, do let us know in form of comments below. We would love to hear back from you in regards to the process!