You can change Jio Tunes as many times as you want. No any charge for that too. One important matter to be considered is, you will get this free service only when you have any of Jio tariff plan activated. Otherwise, your Jio tunes will be automatically deactivated. Just Jio Music app download and install, then setting JioTunes very easy. Here is the simple 3 steps to set up JioTunes with Jio Music app. You can set any songs available on Jio Music library to set as JioTunes. You can change as many times JioTunes according to your mood.
There are three simple methods by which you can easily activate your Jio caller tune.
1. By Jio music app
2. By sending sms
3. By copying someone’s caller tune
First method-Jio music app:
1. Download Jio music app from app store or Google play store. The app size is 8mb only.
2. Now open the app it will ask your login id and password, but you just have to touch the skip option under login option.
3. Then it will ask you to select language. Many regional language available you can choose your favourite. Now you entered into the app.
4. Now select your favourite album or playlist. It will show the songs list.
5. There will be three dots at the right side of every song. Now click on the dots you will see an option as “Set as JioTunes”. Click there and you are done.
6. If you can’t find such option kindly update your app by visiting your app store and you will definitely get it.
Second Method Set JIO Caller Tune – From Songs List By sending sms:
1. You can also activate your Jio tune by sending a sms.
2. To search for a Movie reply with MOVIE “Movie Name” to 56789
To search for an Album reply with ALBUM “Album Name” to 56789
To search for a SINGER reply with SINGER “Singer Name” to 56789
To search for a song type first three words of the song and send it to 56789
For movie you have to type
MOVIE “Hindi medium” and send to 56789
For singer name type
SINGER “Arijit Singh” and send it to 56789
For song name type
Phir Mohabbat and send it to 56789
3. Now you will receive an sms with songs options. You have to reply to that message which number of song you want to activate for your Jio tune.
4. Now you will receive the last confirmation message to set you Jio tune. You Just need to type “Y” and reply to that message.
5. Congratulations you have successfully activated Jio tune for free for 30 days.
6. If you are unable to do this you can simply goto your message box and type ‘JT’ and send it to 56789.
7. Then just have to follow the instructions given in the received messages. You will be able set your Jio tune.
3 Simple Steps To set JioTunes with JioMusic App (Now JioSaavn app) –
Set JIO Caller Tune – From Songs List
First of all, you should download and install Jio Music app on your smartphone. Since new released songs are added to the library, you will get latest songs and old songs too to set Jiotunes. You can select songs from 4 lakh items and the songs from different categories available. Regional songs, hindi songs, malayalam, international, instrumental, devotional etc. Here are the step by step process to set JioTunes free.
JIO Call Divert
DND in Jio
One note have to add here, since the recent merge between JioMusic and Saavn and rebranded both as JioSaavn, you can set the Jio tunes in the same way as you did with JioMusic app. In the Jiosaavn app interface, you can see the set as JioTune icon to set the Jio caller tune in simple.
- Login to JioMusic app with Jio ID and password and check all songs.
- You can use search box or category wise selection to select your favorite songs. Search and select one song among your favorite.
- Select song and liten to preview., in the interface, you can see the button “Set As JioTune” and click on the button.
Now your Jio Tune has been set. Now a confirmation message will receive in your Jio Number. The Caller tune is free for 30 days and it will renew as free if you have valid Jio Tariff plan, and if you have not active tarrif plan, then JioTunes will automatically Deactivated. You can change as many times as your wish according to your Mood.
How To Stop JioTunes service
The JioTune service is currenntly Free for all Jio SIM Users. But may be they charge in future with information from Jio. And at the time or anytime you want to stop Jio Tunes Just sent a message STOP to 5678.
SMS–>STOP –>5678 (To Deactivate JioTunes)
Alternate method to Set Jio Tunes in your Jio SIM
Set JioTunes Via Message
Step 1: SMS JT to 56789 in Jio SIM
Step 2: You will get the message to search and select the songs you wish to set as Jio tunes, like mollywood, bollywood, kollywood etc. or search via messages. The reply message will have the format to search the favorite songs.
MOVIE <MOVIE NAME> – For Movies
ALBUM <ALBUM NAME> – For Albums
SINGER <SINGER NAME> – For specific Singer
Step 3: After setting, you will get notification via message that your Jiotunes has been set.
Method 3 : Via Pressing Star button on your Dialpad
This is one another method to set JioTunes. If you like the JioTunes of another contact when you are calling, Just press star button on your dial pad when ringing, and that JioTunes will be set as your Jiotunes.