Army Open Rally for Soldier GD Clerk SKT Tradesman and various posts in many district of India you can apply online read this post carefully for more information about job.
> Army recruitment rally for men at Lohagarh Stadium, Bharatpur, Rajasthan
Date : 26 OCT TO 06 NOV 2017
CATEGORY AND CRITERIA
|Category/Trade||Age Criteria as on 01 Oct 2017|
|Age||Date of birth should be|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ -21 Yrs||01 Oct 96 to 01 Apr 2000|
|Soldier Clerks/SKsT||17 ½ -23 Yrs||01 Oct 94 to 01 Apr 2000|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA|
|Category/Trade||Height Cm||Weight Kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier General Duty|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
- Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 26 Oct 17 to 06 Nov 17 on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Only those candidates having valid admit cards will be allowed to participate in rally.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 15 Oct 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from LASER PRINTER only.
RALLY PROGRAMME. The detailed rally programme (Day Wise) will be published separately later in Newspaper after 25 Sep 2017 and the date of rally will also be reflected on the Admit Cards.
> Army Open Rally for Soldier GD Clerk SKT Tradesman
ARMY RECRUITMENT RECRUITMENT RALLY LEIMAKHONG, Manipur
ONLINE Registration from: 03 AUG 2017
Last Date : 18 Sep 17
Online applications for Army recruitment for Leimakhong rally is scheduled from 03 Oct to 10 Oct 17 for recruitment to Other Ranks (OR) shall open from 03 Aug 17 and close on 18 Sep 17‘ The entire procedure for registering & applying has been given in the publicity posters being sent to all DCs in the state of Manipur by ARC Rangapahar. There is no change in recruitment procedure , candidates will be allowed to attend recmitment rally only when they have registered and filled up on-line applications. The vacancies are for Soldier GD (10 8. 12 std), Soldier Technical (12 Std with Physics, Chemistry, Maths 8. English), Soldier NA (12 std with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English), Sol Clerklstore Keeper Technical I Inventory Management (12 std with English & Maths/Book Keeping/Accounts as compulsory subject either in 10 or 12). Soldier deesmen (8 &10 std simple pass) Candidates who have registered earlier in the previous rally can directly
Iogin & apply fresh.
can be opened on any personal computer with internet tactility like cyber cafe, Government ofﬁce Kiosks etc.
For any other query contact on phone No 03862-243845 & 8974958613 between
0830 AM to 0200 PM on working days.
> Army Open Rally Soldier Nandurbar, Dhule, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, Parbhani, Nanded
Location : Police Football Ground, Najpur
- Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)
- Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC)
- Soldier Technical Aviation and Ammunition Examiner
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY : 04 OCTOBER 2017 TO 17 OCTOBER 2017
Online Registration Is Mandatory And Will Open From 05 Aug 17 To 18 Sep 17
Education Qualification for Army Recruitment :
|Soldier||Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case candidate has|
|(General Duty)||passed class 10th from education board adopted grading system, candidate must have the grade which|
|(All Arms)||contains 45% in each indl subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher|
|qualification i.e 10 + 2 and above.|
|Soldier||(Technical)||(a)||Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English|
|(Technical Arms,||Artillery,||with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.|
|Army Air Defence)||(b)||Sol Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics,|
|Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40 % marks in each subject.|
|Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic &|
|Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt/ITI.|
|Soldier||Clerk/Store Keeper||Should have secured 50 % marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII .|
|Technical (All Arms)||Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured|
|min 50 % marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. Even if candidate is a|
|graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable|
|towards his eligibility.|
|Soldier||Nursing||Assistant||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with|
|(Army Medical Corps) and||minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and minimum 40 % in each subject.|
|(Veterinary) in RVC||OR|
|In case the candidate has a B.Sc degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English, the|
|stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the|
|four specified subjects in Class XII also.|
|Soldier Tradesmen||10th / ITI (except for Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th pass)|
Documents Required. Candidates will bring Original and two photocopies of following documents at the rally site.
- Admit Card. Black & White LASER PRINTED Admit Card is required which they will carry to the rally site for admission into the rally ground.
- Education Certificate. Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates of 10th/12th and Graduation Degree should have been from recognized Board and University. All candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
- Nativity (Domicile) Certificate. Issued by e-mitra.
- Caste Certificate. Issued by e-mitra.
- Sports Certificate. National/State/District level sports certificate if any (issued within two years).
- NCC Certificates. Original NCC A, B & C certificate and certificate of participation in Republic Day Parade, New Delhi.
(h) 20 colour photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background. Candidates not having latest colour photo OR photo not matching their appearance including hair/beard or Candidates with shaved head will be rejected. The photograph should not be older than 6 months from the date of the rally.
- Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card / any other recognized Document.
- SON OF WAR WIDOWS, SERVICEMEN, EX-SERVICEMEN of all above districts only be screened on day nominated for concerned districts. These candidates will bring the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate having date of birth of candidate duly signed by CRO/SRO indicating personal No, Rank, Name & appointment of the officer.
- Attested photocopy of Discharge Book.
- Affidavit on Rs 20/- (Rupees Twenty only) stamp paper by Ex-Servicemen declaring that this is first son sponsored for enrolment into Army.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrollment into the Army.
- Small decent Tattoo only on ‘inner face of the any of the forearms and back part of the palm is permitted. Tattoo on any other part of body is NOT PERMITTED.
- Candidates are advised not to submit/produce fake documents. On production of fake documents, FIR will be lodged and the candidate will be handed over to Police along with all the documents.
- During the rally, candidate will be responsible for any accident/injury that he sustains. Army will not be responsible for any mishappening during the Run, other physical and Medical tests.
- Candidates be solely responsible for securing their documents and photographs during the rally.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate without attested photo by the issuing authority will be rejected.
- Use of “Performance Enhancing Drugs” is not permitted. Candidates are liable to be screened for use of the same during the Rally and in case found in possession or using the same will be rejected immediately.
- Use of communication devices and mobiles are not permitted within the Rally premises. Candidates found using the same will be rejected on the spot and their devices will be confiscated.
Note: Any type of contact with touts OR offering bribe at any stage during the recruitment process will result in candidature being rejected instantaneously.