CTET 2018 official answer key will be released by CBSE in the last week of December 2018. Candidates can download their answer key by visiting the official website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
Except for CBSE, many coaching Institutes are also released unofficial answer key of CTET. Applicants can get the fair idea of their performance with the help of answer key.
|Paper 1||Download Answer Key Paper 1|
|Paper 2||Download Answer Key Paper 2|
|Paper 2 (22 Dec 2018)||Download Answer Key Paper 2|
How to Download CTET 2018 Answer Key?
The official answer key of CTET 2018 will be released in the end of December at ctet.nic.in. All the candidates who appeared for the examination can predict their marks by the help of answer key.
Steps to download answer key:
- Visit the official portal of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link “CTET 2018 Answer Key”
- Select the paper code and click on next tab
- CTET 2018 answer key will be available on the screen
- Candidates can also take the print of the answer key
Download CTET 2018 Paper 2
CTET 2018 Paper Analysis
- CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has conducted CTET 2018 on December 9 in two shifts Paper 1 and 2.
- Morning shift was from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM and afternoon shift was from 2 PM to 4:30 PM.
- The overall difficulty level of paper was moderate and as compared to previous year paper was easy
- All the questions were in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format with four alternatives out of which one was correct
- The duration of the paper was 2 hour 30 minutes
Section wise Analysis
- Mathematics and Science was moderate and most of the question asked from Arithmetic and Biology
- Child development section was moderate and majority of the questions were from pedagogy and learning topics
- The difficulty level of social studied was easy to moderate
- English was the easy one but passages were lengthy
CTET 2018 Result
CTET 2018 Result will be declared in the month of February through online mode. Students can check their result by visiting the official website of exam. Applicants must score at least 60% marks to successfully qualify the exam.
CTET 2018 Expected Cut Off
- CTET Cut off will be released after the declaration of CTET result
- Cut off is the minimum marks required to successfully qualify the exam
- The minimum qualifying marks of CTET is 60%
- Students obtained equal or more than cut off marks will be considered for issuance of the eligibility certificate.
|Category||% of Marks Required||Marks (out of 150)|