Heartbreaking Pregnant Elephant Died Because Someone Gave Her Explosive in Pineapple

A heartbreaking incident happened in Kerala India it’s been said that an pregnant elephant come to village in search for food but someone from village give elephant a pineapple with explosive in it.

When elephant tested the man and it in that it explodes in her mouth and she got injured she went to nearby water lake and stand there for 3 days after that she was died.

Internet also started reacting on this many people show anger against animal cruelty.

Actually this is not new as a human being respect and take care of animal it’s there place too.

we are facing a pandemic coronavirus we shouldn’t show this kind of behaviour toward innocent animal.



Leave a Reply

Would you like to receive notifications on latest updates? No Yes