TIPS FOR GLOWING SKIN :-
We all desire for a clear and glowing skin. But with stressful jobs and busy lifestyles, we don’t have enough time to take care of our skin. This negligence results in skin problems like acne, blemishes, dullness, dead skin patches, blackheads, whiteheads and more. We are left plagued by questions like how to get glowing skin or maybe how to make skin glow? Sometimes even how to get fair skin? How to become fair is certainly a question that has bothered us for long. For many believe that fair skin has a glow that no other skin tone can have! That isn’t true at all. Having a darker complexion does not mean that you can’t have glowing skin. I have found out the solution at ABE, which even includes the vagina and other genitals to achieve brighter skin. It’s time we bust these age-old myths. So here are some simple TIPS FOR GLOWING SKIN and answers on how to get flawless glowing skin you have always wanted. In addition, here is a tip on how to tighten vagina that you’ll be surely shocked because it’s simple.
Here are the top 5 ways to get clear skin at home.
To enjoy clear skin, your need to keep your skin well moisturized. Honey is a great moisturizer and also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
We recommend to use Hyaluronic Acid Serum for more effective benefits
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple. Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey. Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well. Apply it all over your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Use this face mask once a week to enjoy radiant and clear skin.
Cucumbers contain hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties that are very good for skin. They can improve the overall appearance of your skin by repairing damaged skin cells, removing dead skin cells and adding a fresh glow.
Lemon is one of the best ingredients that you can use to promote clear skin. The citric acid present in lemon helps keep the skin clear by removing dead cells, and its vitamin C content helps reduce dark spots by increasing the cell renewal process. Lemon also has bleaching properties that will help improve your overall skin complexion.
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every other day.
- Another option is squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- To exfoliate your skin, mix two teaspoons each of lemon juice and sugar. Apply the mixture on your face, neck and hands. Scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy glowing skin.
4. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera has many benefits for the skin. It has antibacterial properties that help kill bacteria that cause acne, anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe irritated skin, and astringent properties that help heal scars. Plus, aloe vera moisturizes the skin and stimulates new skin cell growth.
We recommend to use Hyaluronic Acid Serum for more effective benefits
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the gel on your face using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry on its own for about half an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this Home remedy daily or several times per week.
5. Baking Soda:
Baking soda balances pH levels of the skin, which is very important to maintain clear skin. Plus, its mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help deal with problems like acne, pimples and spots. It also works as an excellent exfoliating agent to keep the skin free from dirt, impurities and dead skin cells.
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water or lemon juice to make a paste. Cleanse your face and use the paste to gently exfoliate the skin. Finally rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a towel. Follow this remedy two or three times a week.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon each of baking soda and raw honey. Apply this mixture onto damp skin and massage gently for just one minute. Then wash with lukewarm water. Finally, splash some cold water on your face to close the pores. Follow this remedy once a week.
Natural Ways to Get Glowing Skin
1. Drink Water:
As we know there are many health benefits of drinking water and juices, one of the best is to help your skin to purify the impurities, and glowing skin tips are incomplete without the inclusion of this essential point. Water cleanses the body and eliminates the toxins and waste. It hydrates the body and removes excess oils and dirt. 15% of our skin is made up of water.
Drinking at least 2 liters per day gives the skin a bright, noticeable change in less than a week. It rids your skin from dryness and wrinkles. It also boosts the immune system. The importance of juicing for healthy skin also needs no new emphasis.
2. Apply Milk Face Pack:
Milk is another wonderful natural way for glowing skin.
Apply a very thin layer of low fat milk on your face
Massage with upward strokes, till the milk is totally absorbed by your skin
Wash your face with a mild face wash in the morning and pat dry
Milk not only helps to clear dark facial spots but also nourishes the skin as you sleep.
3. Avoid the Sun:
The sun is a great source for vitamin D. The morning sun from 7am to 9am is good for the skin. However avoiding the sun after this time is very essential. The UV rays are quite strong and they not only damage the texture of the skin but over exposure to these rays can result in skin cancer. Avoid the sun especially from 10 am to 2 pm as the sun rays can get really harsh, and this is a must for even normal skin care.Try to wear clothing that covers most of your skin and carry an umbrella if possible. Apply sunscreen with SPF above 45 while going outdoors. Soothing natural remedies are the best answer to the question of how to remove sunburn and skin tan.
4. Scrub & Moisturise:
- Use a mild exfoliator to cleanse your skin and pat dry
- Remove all traces of make-up. Wash your face often, especially every day and night. By using a face cleanser, you can remove dirt and replenish moisture to the skin
- Apply a pack of honey and fullers earth and leave it on for at least 15 minutes
- When the pack dries, wet it using very little water and scrub slowly while massaging your face for at least 2 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water. Pat dry and apply a thin layer of a rejuvenating night cream
- When you wake up, use a mild exfoliator to clean your face.
- You can also use Hyaluronic acid serum, apply it to your face after cleansing to retain moisture to your skin
Tip: Use the honey pack again, post the exfoliation to get the extra glow.
5. Leave Stress:
How to have beautiful skin? If this is your question, the answer is rest! Sleep is the number one secret to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and get flawless and glowing skin naturally. Stress hormones lead to excessive oil production which will result in white heads. Running, a warm bath and a short sleep help reduce stress and get rid of acne. At least 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed for an active mind and glowing skin. Occasional visits to the spa and swimming pool will relax your muscles.
6. Your Eyes Care:
While you get the glow on your face, don’t forget the eyes! Constant exposure to computers and lack of sleep can leave you with dark circles. You can use these simple ways for healthy eyes:
Use a comforting eye contour gel that works on hydrating the skin around your eyes as you sleep
Use an eye mask to cover your eyes while you sleep
Wash your eyes with cold water when you wake up
Your dark circles would not have vanished, but your eyes will look fresh!